Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Super Excited for this!

Hi everyone!
Welcome, bienvenue to my blog!
I set this up at the Washington State School for the Blind for my English class. I'm really excited about this cause now I have somewhere to post my writing! Isn't that great? I sure think so! Here is a general outline of what I'll be posting.
Fanfic (by chapter)
Other writing
English assignments
What I've been doing
News about Twilight/Harry Potter/Les Miz/others
Guides to writing fic, where to find the best fic, etc.
Anything else I come up with!
Expect the unexpected so anything goes!
Well, I have run out of things to ramble about, so bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby,

    I'm glad to see that you are enthusiastic about fiction writing. We are going to start a unit when Camp Magruder ends (next week)that will focus on creative writing skills.

    Good luck during your time at WSSB.

    Cheers, Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Tate! I think I'll have fun with the next unit!

    ReplyDelete