Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm So Happy!!!!!!!

Hi!
If you hadn't guessed already, I'm really happy today!
Why, you ask?
Aubree and I have taken up a story I started and we have ten pages already!
I'll post the summary here so you can gtake a look!
The basic plot is:
What if Eragon and Arya came to the School for the Blind? Much humor and romantic feelings abound!
I really can't believe she liked my idea though! I mean, people think it's wierd but so what?
It's so funn! We already have many parts fabricated such as how the characters tgot to WSSB in the first place and I find it fun playing with them!
The spring concert which I'm not in is tonight, it's streaming on the WSSB website!
Just letting you know!
Bye and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,

    It sounds like you and Aubree have each met your match in the fantasy department. Have fun with that! You may be the next author team to make a mark:)

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete