Monday, May 18, 2009

Updates

Hi.
I'm going to update you on what happened this week.
I got sick and my dad had to drive six hours from Seattle to Vancouver to pick me up. I didn't get to go to the prom because of that.
I was too sick to go to my old school's musical also.
On Saturday, I went with my dad to the Wizardrockumentary which sucked because they didn't put any good music in it!
Did I mention I like wizardrock or wrock, Harry Potter inspired music? Don't think so!
I'd recommend a band called Ministry of Magic. There myspace page is
http://www.myspace.com/ministryofmagicmusic
Go listen to them!
That's all for now!
Bye and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,

    Yes, I was sorry to see that you had become ill and had to go home. It was a bummer that you had to miss the prom! Welcome back! I hope you are now %100.

    Cheers, Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete