Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Much Needed Update

Hi everyone!
Firstly, sorry for not posting in so long! Last week we had English three days because of the career fair and track meet. The career fair was fun but the track meet sucked cause they forgot to put me in any of the heats and so I missed half of the events I signed up for. I also fell during the 200 but quickly got back up. I luckily wasn't injured.
I'm going to update my post with all of the people who are going to YES this summer. Speaking of YES, I saw lots of returning YES-ers at the events last week! It was really fun seeing katie who I haven't seen since last summer.
This week has been fun. Last night, a bunch of the students went outside and made funny sounds with balloons provided by Isreal. It was funny cause Li Qin could make them bark like a seal!
I'm almost done with Eragon! Woohoo! I was really surprised at the twists and turns that I wasn't expecting!
I have a lot to do this week in regards to technology. I have to call Do-IT and see what programs I'm actually getting installed on my laptop for the embosser and scanner. I also to get a new cane before I leave!
Wow, this is a long post!
I think I've rambled enough now!
Bye and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment