Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What I Did Yesterday!

Hi all!
Yesterday, I got to participate in the research phase of a new GPS system that uses echo location to operate. It was awesome! It was very detailed and told you helpfull things like if there was an object versus a pedestrian.
The guy testing it was from the Netherlands which I thought was cool!
I also played Bingo at Hall Cottage last night and won a KitKat bar and some Twix! Yay chocolate!
I'm really liking Eragon and I'm only on page 23!
Well, that's all for now!
Bye and thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Abby,
    That GPS sounds great - I'd like to see it in action. When is it going to be marketed?

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby,

    I think I'm finally figuring out how to send you comments. I'm impressed with your blog and happy to hear about all of the great things that you're up to, especially reading "Eragon," playing bingo, and trying out the GPS. I already share your excitement about Do-It and the prom. Sending you love!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again, Abby. Don't know how to send comments from my Google address instead of yours. Oops!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure when it's going to be marketed.

    ReplyDelete