Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Monday!

Hi!
It's Monday and I have some updates for yall!
I'm going to the prom!!!!!!!!!!
That's right, I'm actually going to something this school puts on!
I also apparently like exclaimation marks!!!!!!
Friday, I went to the DO-IT informational meeting/pizza party. I found out two things:
1. I suck at Uno Attack. I almost won, but at the last minute , one of the people I was playing with switched hands and I ended up losing!
2. I get loads of equipment through this program! I get a laptop with JAWS, a scanner and an embosser. The best part is that they're on long-term loan. In other words, I get to keep them until they break or I want something better!
I'm so excited about this! I can't wait for June when I can get all of it!
On that happy note, I hope whoever reads this has a good week cause I know I will!
Bye and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment