Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update Time!

Hi!
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I usually post in English class but Mrs. Tate didn't have us post yesterday.
I got my facebook working after a week of it saying I had to get a security check and I'm very happy about that! I have been hanging out with lots of people this week. Its been fun getting music from Jackie, talking about fanfiction with Desirree and Aubree and getting smoothies/iced coffee from Jillian!
Also last night, one of the girls in Chapman, Emily said the printer was broken when I knew for a fact it wasn't. Wierd!
On that note, I don't really have anymore things to say!
Bye and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,

    I'm glad you are developing relationships and adjusting to being at the school!

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete