Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Week News!

Hi all,
Just wanted to update you on the happenings of my first week at WSSB!
I've been slowly getting into the swing of things. Here are the highlights of my schedule:
I work at the cofee shop, so therefor my parents have been calling me "Abby the Barista" Not that it's annoying, but I just think it's a little stupid.
I have GOALS with Ms. Langley which is, as far as I can tell, going to be at least entertaining...
I also have math with "Teacher in a box" as Tyler has dubbed our new teacher Ms. Lowell.
In other news, Sara Cadwell from YES II is at school this year and I am making it my goal to make her feel welcome. It might be futile since she is homesick quite a lot, but I'm at least trying. That's all I can really do anyway.
Aubree is supposedly coming next week and I'm very eager to continue on our story!
I don't have anything else to report I'm afraid other than I'm finally reading the LOTR books! More on that later.
Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,

    I'm glad you have a good schedule and that you are one of our baristas this year. It's great that you're working to make Sara feel welcome - that's very kind of you.

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete