Thursday, September 17, 2009

What I've been up to!

Hi all,
I really don't know what to write today. I added the new story link, so check it out!

Today is the dedication of the new statues outside Erwin and the ice cream social!! I really want ice cream and I haven't really checked out the statues yet so this will be fun!

Now, I will do a recommendation of a fic I really like:

Author: anolinde
Title: The Rohan Pride Trilogy
Rateing: M
author link:
http://fanfiction.net/~anolinde
It's beautifully written, with a bluntness that brings out the best of the story.

I'm in the process of doing an audio drama of this series with the help of my friends. It's still in planning stages and needs people!

Well, that's about it for now!
Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,

    I hope the weather cooperates for the ice cream social, and that you enjoy it.

    Thanks for the information about the fan fiction book. I'll pass that on to students who like that kind of thing:)

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete