Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm too Lazy to think of a Subject Line!

Hi all,
I officially have 3 followers and two friends on here! Thanks everyone who take an interest in my blog!

This morning was wierd because Valdine woke everyone up an hour early and didn't make us breakfast. We also noticed she was slurring her words and that she didn't sound like her usual self. Jacki thought she was playing a rather elaborate joke until she made one of the other girls, Katie go a half hour early to school. So Ms. Bonnie C. who I work with in the coffee shop and who comes to the cottage in the morning called an ambulance and the parimetics took Valdine to the hospital. The Chapman girls had aquick meeting with DR. Stenehjem about it. So when I say my morning started off with a bang, you know why.

So that's about all the excitement for one post, don't you think? The only other thing I have to say is that the FOTR Prologue, "Concerning Hobbits and Other Such Matters" is the longest prologue I've ever read!

Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby,

    Wow - that must have been a very confusing and somewhat scary situation. I'm glad Ms. Bonnie came to the rescue and that Dr. Stenehjem came and spoke to all of you - to make clear what was happening.

    I hope the rest of the day is a little more boring.

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Valdine is doing OK! That was quite a way to start your day. It reminds me of your seventh grade experience with the guitar case in the morning. Medical emergencies are a tough way to begin a day and never easy any time.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete