Tuesday, September 22, 2009

it's Tuesday and I'm just sitting here!

Hi all,
I must be iether very bored or must have too much time on my hands or both because I love thinking up entertaining subject lines! OK OK, I'm done.

Yesterday, Jacki told me about the famous BrailleNote file called 8sinks. It's this Scottish drinking song and is freaking hillarious! I will play it for some people this weekend, you know who you are!

Last night, I did Reader's Theater with Ms. Corso who is mine andd Aubree's French teacher. We had four plays to chose from. The first three Aubree and I weren't impressed with simply because they are desinged forr younger readers and last time I checked, I am an older reader thank you very much!

The fourth play, however, was about the trial of Socrates which is the one we all voted on. I can't wait because I want to be Anthipe!

That's about it folks! More to come soon!
Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

4 comments:

  1. HI Abby,

    It's great that you're taking French lessons with Ms. Corso. Because I'm Canadian, I had to take it in grades 9 and 10. Interestingly, we also learned a lot of vocab from food containers, because in Canada they are all in French AND English, because it is a bilingual country. You'll find that the words you get into long term memory will come in handy throughout your life.

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Reader's Theater sounds great, Abby. Hope you're catching up with the French and enjoying it. Ms. Corso is a great teacher! Mrs. Tate is too! So glad you're back to blogging and studying poetry too. Maybe I get to listen to the hilarious song this weekend?

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Abby, what's with your blog? I keep checking--maybe tomorrow you'll be writing again. The Scottish song WAS funny! Thanks for sharing and hoping you're having a great week!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checking your blog but not seeing anything new yet, Abb. Hope you're having fun this week.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete