Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm so Sorry!

Hi all,

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever! It's just that we haven't done blogs for awhile and I've been doing other things.


Yesterday, there was a Student VS Staff Golball game which the students won! It was pretty boring, especially since Aubree couldn't tell who was playing half the time because of where we sat.

Last night, I had a sing-LOTR-the-musical marathon with Aubree and Sara! We kept getting interrupted, but we managed to get through the entire recording! Our best songs were the solos and Lothlorien! It was fun!!!!!

Speaking of Sara, she's leaving because she got her diploma! I'm happy for her and I hope she goes on to major in something cool!

I still haven't googled the reason why the 8sinks song is always sent out with the BrailleNotes but I'll get around to it!

Well, that's about it to report.
Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,

    I'd like to hear the three of you singing the musical - that must have been fun, and maybe fun for others to listen to, depending on whether or not any of you are tone deaf - haha!

    I'm glad for Sara too - I hope she does well in the next stage of her education.

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete