Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I can Finally Post Again!

Hi all,

Internet wasn't working so I couldn't post yesterday. If I had, you would've heard about how I got four hours of sleep, how I think I am getting sick and how my laptop didn't work.

Turns out the laptop works when the power cord is attached and doesn't even turn on otherwise. I need to track down Sheri Hahn and see if she can fix it!

I've also been working on a side story about the LOTR musical cast. It's sort of going well but my muse is dormant at the moment.

I've been reading Eldest by Christopher Paolini and am enjoying it immensely! I am on page 201 in Braill and plan on reading more soon!

I can't say that for our story though at this time. I still have to edit chapters and get more from Aubree. Will keep you informed!

That's about it I think. Now nobody will have an excuse to comment three times asking where I am!

Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

4 comments:

  1. Hi Abby,

    Computer problems are a huge hassle. I'm sorry your machine is acting up - good luck with getting things working again. Do you think maybe you need a new battery?

    I've haven't read anything by Paolini, but I know a lot of teens like his stuff. He was really young when he wrote the first book - like 16 or 17.

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's working again, thanks to MS. Schultz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your laptop is working, Abby! So what's the deal with getting only 4 hours of sleep? Hope you're drinking lots of OJ and water and sleeping a little bit better!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was on Sunday night, I woke up at 2 AM and could not sleep!
    It sucked!

    ReplyDelete