Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I finally can post again!

Hi all,

Yesterday, I couldn't post because the internet was down so sorry about that!
Last night, we did readers theater and we got all the way through our play, "The Trial of Socrates" It was very fun! Everyone did very well considering we didn't practice at all! Well, I at least llooked it over yesterday morning!

I also got to take numerous pics of me for a French powerpoint which was really entertaining! Especially when Mr. Tracy the maintenance guy got to be a tandem bike captain in one of them!

Our story is going well, I'm going to post some more in the coming days!

OK folks! That's about it for now!
Who knows, I might come back tomorrow bearing a fanfic recommendation!

Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abb,

    Looks like you're back in business with your blog again. Sounds like you had fun with the Reader's Theatre and picture taking for your French project. Glad you're loving school so much this year!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete