Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's Almost Halloween!

Hi all!
Guess what? It's almost Halloween and I actually have a costume! I'll be going as an elf maiden from Mirkwood, Legolas' homeland, yay!
One of the cottage parents, Sandy has sewn my tunic and Pat Phillips is going to dye it green. Aubree gave me a long green cloak to borrow and I have a blonde wig! I'm so excited for this!
I will maybe post pictures on facebook so everyone can see it!

I can't wait for Wednesday night and it's not just because of my awesome costume!Student Council is hosting a Halloween party in Chapman! It features the "Hall of Horrors" and plenty of food/candy! I cant wait!

On Thursday, we're also having a Harvest Dance in Fries Auditorium which also should be fun!

OK! That's about it for today!
Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby,

    That sounds like a great costume! Do you mind writing an article for the yearbook about the Harvest Dance? I think you'd do a good job on it.

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby,

    Hope the "Hall of Horrors" in Chapman was a lot of fun tonight and you had a great time costuming. Looking forward to you and Aubree being home together here in Seattle this weekend!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete