Tuesday, October 20, 2009

PotC is Awesome!

Hi all,

Today I have a few things to write about. I'm sorry I haven't posted lately, I just didn't have time.

Last night, Aubree and I watched another movie, yay movies! What movie, you ask? Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, that's what! OK, OK, I admited it, I've never seen any of those movies. I think it was because I'm not into pirates, but the kissing at the end was totally worth it! Gotta have a little romance, right?

I have another thing I am thinking about, the lack of readers for this thing. I mean, It's my website for my ffn and facebook pages! Why do I on,ly have three followers then? I hope more people read and comment on this because if they don't, then how do I know who's reading? It makes me sad!

Another thing is that our story is over 10000 words and that is cause for celebration! Woohoo!I should have some more up in the coming days! I hope people review, cause we've only gotten 1 review and 2 alerts!

Well, that's about all!
Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby,

    Congratulations to you and Aubrey on your progress - that's great.

    Yeah, those movies are a little lightweight, but fun. I think I've just seen the first one and I enjoyed it.

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Abby, I guess I'm able to leave you a comment after all. So glad you're watching more movies and expanding your cultural interests! How do I access your writing? 10,000 words is indeed impressive! Wrote you more in an email just a bit ago. Didn't think I could leave my comment, but after I finished the email your blogger remained on my screen, so here are a few more words. How are things going with your senior project? Will you be able to email your dad and me the requirements so we can better "cheer you on?"

    Mom

    ReplyDelete