Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Almost the Weekend!

Hi

Last night Aubree and I watched the whole Prince Caspian movie, since I hadn't seen it and she said I should. It wasn't the best movie ever but Caspian was hot, especially his voice!

OK, I am a bad person. I haven't posted any of our story for two reasons.

1. We're adding an extra chapter that Aubree hasn't sent me yet.
2. I still have to edit chapters 9 and 10 before I post.

OK, so at least I have chapter 9 almost edited. Maybe I'm not such a bad person after all!

I do however, come with a fanfiction recommendation!

Title: Teach Me To Live
Author: DaughterofThranduil
Rating: K+
Link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3006000/1/Teach_Me_To_Live

OK, that's all to report for today!

Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

2 comments:

  1. Hi Abby,

    It's great to see that you and Aubree have such similar interests and that you are being creative with your energy. I haven't seen the Prince Caspian movie, so I'll have to add that to my list and catch it sometime.

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never never ever are you a bad person, dear Abigail! You're doing lots of cool things this school year, and I'm delighted, Abby!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete