Friday, September 11, 2009

Weekend, Yay!

Hi all,
The weekend is upon us! Sorry, been reading a little too much LOTR fanfiction!
I have picked my topic for my senior paper:
The History of Audio Production and how to produce a CD
I am pretty excited about this because it's about something I love to do.
I'm also doing a GOALS assignment on advocacy which involves researching my various conditions. That should prove to be at least somewhat interesting...
I am enjoying hanging out with Sara and Jacki. It's been fun because Sara is a major theater freak like me and Jacki is just plain funny and cool to talk to!
I can't wait for Aubree to come back on Sunday because she is going to flip when I tell her what music I've downloaded.
I think that's about it, so I'll keep yall posted in the coming weeks!
Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby,

    I'm glad you've decided on your project. It sounds like a very interesting one to me.

    Sounds like you are having some fun with your fellow students.

    Have a great weekend.

    Cheers,
    Mrs. Tate

    ReplyDelete