Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wow!

Hi all,
I really needed to update this thing!
First of all, I have had one of the most eventfull summers of my life!
I will list the most important things that have happened to me this summer!
Warning, this won't be in chronilogical order!
a. I went to YES for the second time and had loads of fun. My top three memories are going to the HP Alliance live podcast, spending five hours making cauldron cakes for said podcast which included going to Safeway and almost not making it back on account of the cart wheel kept falling off! But they got eaten by a bunch of very enthusiastic HP fans so this was worth it! The best part of all of this was that all the friends I got to go loved it! Enough to devote the whole car ride back for talk about how we’re going to Leaky Con 2011 and selling our creations! The third and final memory is Orcas Island! It was loads of fun the second time cause I was in a kayak with Robert who wanted to spontaneously go on kelp chases! We got rained on. Like Michigan rained on which is a huge thunderstorm! Everyone’s, including my stuff got soaked!
b. The next big thing I did this summer was during YES so I had to leave for ten days. That thing is DO-IT, Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, Technology through the UW. I am writing on the laptop they gave me along with an embosser, scanner and printer! I met many new friends there and look forward to coming back next year! The best part was some of us decided to have a party in my room, fun times!
c. The last thing I did was finally, after three years, go back to Michigan with my dad and see my Grandpa and some friends. I loved being back, but by the end of my trip, I was so glad to be home again.\
So, just thought I'd update yall on what's going on!
More to come soon, I promise!
Bye and thanks for reading,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment